Compound Amino Acid Liquid 40% Organic Fertilizer
100% Water Soluble No caking
High contents of free amino acids
We have different contents of amino acid powder ,
40%,45%,60%,65%,70% and 80% Organic fertilizer.
- Liquid amino acid is designed for foliar application on plants to
prevent or correct nutrient deficiencies that may limit crop growth
- It is water-soluble and nontoxic to plants when applied as
directed. For best results, apply liquid amino acid according to
recommendations based on plant tissue or soil analysis.
- The rate of application will depend on the crop, stage of growth,
and severity of deficiency.
- The maximum recommended rates are for mature, full-sized plants.
- Reduce the rates proportionately when spraying smaller plants.
- Liquid amino acid may be used on legumes, grain crops, root crops,
cucurbits, cole crops, leafy vegetables, woody and herbaceous
ornamentals, deciduous fruits, vine crops, tropical and subtropical
fruits, and many other crops.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep from freezing.
- Apply by a spray method and with an adequate amount of water that
will provide complete coverage of the plants.
- Do not apply undiluted.
- Leat spraying: dilute into 800-1000 times.
- Irrigation soil: dilute into 400-600 times.
Package and Storage
- 200L/barrel or 1000l/barrel
- Please keep sealed.